Our next Peterborough event
Thursday 25th May
Kingsgate Conference Centre, 12.00 noon - 2.00pm- Peterborough, PE1 4YT
Time - Registration 11.00am for a prompt 11.15am start
Presenter - Emerson Patton From Bright Business Advice
Topic - How To Structure Your Business For Growth
Are you an ambitious business owner who wants to achieve rapid, sustainable business growth and reach peak performance? Then this Business Accelerator Seminar is for you if you want to: Design your business around the key business areas of; Leadership & Management, Finance, Operations, HR, Marketing & Sales.
The session will help you develop immediately implementable ideas to:
* Improve profitability to create a more solid and sustainable business
* Provide outstanding customer service, to increase customer retention and generate more referrals
* Systemise and organise to make effective use of your time and save thousands of pounds in unnecessary costs
* Achieve Rapid Sales Growth: Discover strategies that will allow you to generate large amounts of revenue, through better conversion rates in a shorter space of time.
* Implement smarter, lower cost, Marketing to attract more leads and customers without spending a fortune on advertising
* Recruit, Lead, and Motivate your staff to increase productivity and reduce staff turnover
About The Presenter:
With 20 years experience of the Corporate Sector and then the SME business market, first as part of the world's largest coaching team and then as a Director of Bright Business Advice. Emerson learnt to understand the challenges businesses and their owners face within their markets and to-date, have successfully advised over 200 clients across a diverse range of industries from Construction to Automotive, and Childcare to Technology to name but a few.
Best Client results 2014, 2013, 2011 while at ActionCOACH
Finalist Hunts Post Business Awards 2016 â Business Growth, Business Person and Small Business of the year 2016.
Runner Up Cambridgeshire SME Business Awards 2017 â Enterprising Business, Small Business of the year and Entrepreneur of the year 2017
Members - £38.40 - Book Here
Non Members - £38.40 - Book Here
Come and join us at
OUR NEXT EVENT
Thursday 25th May
Kingsgate Conference Centre, 12.00 noon - 2.00pm
What members and guests say
"I have been a Business Network Member for many years, probably over 10 years now. It is a relaxed and yet structured environment in which to meet like minded business people who were keen to build long standing relationships rather than score a quick sale. I have obtained significant referrals from Network members, and have purchased services from members with great success."
Slater Heelis LLP
"Thanks again for enabling an atmosphere where it is so easy to meet the right sort of people and do business."